- Kanye West wins over critics with 'daring' new album 'Yeezus'
- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Massachusetts police search NFL player's home in homicide probe: report
- Journalist who brought down U.S. general is killed in Los Angeles car crash
- Asian markets tense before Fed; Nikkei outperforms
STXNEWS LATAM-Argentina's YPF says plans to sell more bonds
Argentine energy company YPF said it planned to offer up to 4.5 billion pesos ($929 million) more in local bonds as part of a series of debt sales aimed at funding a five-year investment plan to boost oil and natural gas output by almost a third.
YPF, which was nationalized earlier this year, said in a filing to the Buenos Aires Stock Exchange that the bonds were part of a $3 billion debt program approved by shareholders in September. It did not say when the bonds would be launched.
The company needs financing of about $7.4 billion to cover part of the $37.2 billion it aims to invest through 2017.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this