BRIEF-Subsea 7 gets $150 mln topside contract from Chevron
OSLO Dec 4 (Reuters) - SUBSEA 7 S.A
* Awarded EPCI topside contract valued at approximately $150 million from Chevron for the development of the Lianzi field offshore the Republic of Congo and Angola.
* The scope of work includes a 200mT module hosting a high voltage generation system for the new subsea Direct Electrically Heated pipeline cable, a 80mT flow meter deck extension, and various upgrades on the platform.
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Search widened as Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions