BRIEF-Subsea 7 gets $150 mln topside contract from Chevron
OSLO Dec 4 (Reuters) - SUBSEA 7 S.A
* Awarded EPCI topside contract valued at approximately $150 million from Chevron for the development of the Lianzi field offshore the Republic of Congo and Angola.
* The scope of work includes a 200mT module hosting a high voltage generation system for the new subsea Direct Electrically Heated pipeline cable, a 80mT flow meter deck extension, and various upgrades on the platform.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Winter storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South