Equinox, Clessidra funds file joint bid to buy Telecom Italia Media
MILAN Dec 4 (Reuters) - Italy's Equinox fund has presented an offer with private equity fund Clessidra for Italy's third-largest commercial broadcaster Telecom Italia Media , Equinox head Salvatore Mancuso said on Tuesday.
Telecom Italia aims to sell its loss-making TV unit by the end of the year to cut its debt.
A deadline to file bids for the Italian broadcaster has been extended by a day to Tuesday, a person familiar with the matter said earlier. (Reporting By Gianluca Semeraro, editing by Francesca Landini)
- Six killed, including four children, in Houston-area shooting
- Israel presses Gaza offensive, kills eight in air strike: officials |
- Anger mounts as Germany unearths second U.S. spy suspect
- Exclusive: Iraq tells U.N. that 'terrorist groups' seized nuclear materials
- Ukraine threatens to retake territory from defiant rebels