Telenor investigated for possible abuse of market position
OSLO Dec 4 (Reuters) - European and Norwegian authorities have launched an investigation of telecoms firm Telenor over possible abuse of a dominant market position and anti-competitive practices, the firm said on Monday.
The investigation encompasses mobile communication services at wholesale and retail level in Norway, including voice, SMS, MMS and data, as well as mobile services sold in bundles that include other products and services, Telenor said in a statement.
It said it would co-operate with the authorities in the investigation. (Reporting by Balazs Koranyi. Editing by Jane Merriman)
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Last-minute Obamacare exemption for those with canceled plans
- UPDATE 6-Target cyber breach hits 40 mln payment cards at holiday peak
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter