Coca-Cola partners with dairy company
(Reuters) - Coca-Cola Co (KO.N) said on Tuesday it is partnering with dairy company Select Milk Producers Inc to take equity stakes in a newly created company, Fair Oaks Farms Brands LLC, to fuel expansion of the dairy drink Core Power.
Coke, the world's largest soft drink maker, said it wants to create "an innovative portfolio of brands and products that feature the value-added nutrition of dairy."
Coke did not say how much it was investing in Fair Oaks.
(Reporting By Martinne Geller in New York; editing by John Wallace)
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Mandela signer hits back: I'm sign language champion |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides |
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA