Coca-Cola partners with dairy company
(Reuters) - Coca-Cola Co (KO.N) said on Tuesday it is partnering with dairy company Select Milk Producers Inc to take equity stakes in a newly created company, Fair Oaks Farms Brands LLC, to fuel expansion of the dairy drink Core Power.
Coke, the world's largest soft drink maker, said it wants to create "an innovative portfolio of brands and products that feature the value-added nutrition of dairy."
Coke did not say how much it was investing in Fair Oaks.
(Reporting By Martinne Geller in New York; editing by John Wallace)
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls