Coca-Cola partners with dairy company
(Reuters) - Coca-Cola Co (KO.N) said on Tuesday it is partnering with dairy company Select Milk Producers Inc to take equity stakes in a newly created company, Fair Oaks Farms Brands LLC, to fuel expansion of the dairy drink Core Power.
Coke, the world's largest soft drink maker, said it wants to create "an innovative portfolio of brands and products that feature the value-added nutrition of dairy."
Coke did not say how much it was investing in Fair Oaks.
(Reporting By Martinne Geller in New York; editing by John Wallace)
- Tesla says in talks with BMW over car batteries, parts
- Exclusive: China ready to cut rates again on fears of deflation - sources
- Actor Dwight Henry eyed in New Orleans killing after arrest for theft
- China building South China Sea island big enough for airstrip: report
- Suicide bomber kills 45 at volleyball match in Afghanistan
We are living longer but not creating financial plans to keep pace. Advisers give tips on how to make sure you don’t outlive your money. Video