- Taxes on some wealthy French top 100 pct of income: paper
- North Korea fires short-range missiles for two days in a row |
- Israel warns against Russian arms supply to Syria
- Shooting death of gay man rocks New York's cradle of gay rights
- Female hostage died from police bullet in New York standoff: official
Fed's Tarullo speech: no mention of economy, policy
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Federal Reserve board member Daniel Tarullo did not address monetary policy or the state of the U.S. economy in the text of a speech prepared for delivery on Tuesday.
Tarullo, who last week launched a plan to tighten capital rules for foreign banks, discussed research into regulatory reform at a conference on how a global overhaul of the rules is changing the shape of the financial landscape.
(Reporting by Douwe Miedema; Editing by Chizu Nomiyama)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this