Fed's Tarullo speech: no mention of economy, policy
WASHINGTON Dec 4 (Reuters) - Federal Reserve board member Daniel Tarullo did not address monetary policy or the state of the U.S. economy in the text of a speech prepared for delivery on Tuesday.
Tarullo, who last week launched a plan to tighten capital rules for foreign banks, discussed research into regulatory reform at a conference on how a global overhaul of the rules is changing the shape of the financial landscape.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- South Africans, some fearful, wake to life without Mandela |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- UPDATE 4-Hurricane-force winds wreak havoc in Britain, head to Europe