Fed's Tarullo speech: no mention of economy, policy
WASHINGTON Dec 4 (Reuters) - Federal Reserve board member Daniel Tarullo did not address monetary policy or the state of the U.S. economy in the text of a speech prepared for delivery on Tuesday.
Tarullo, who last week launched a plan to tighten capital rules for foreign banks, discussed research into regulatory reform at a conference on how a global overhaul of the rules is changing the shape of the financial landscape.
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- UK's Cameron shifts tack on constitutional shake-up to mollify Scots
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Islamic State closes in on Syrian town, refugees flood into Turkey |
- Selling Mitch McConnell: What's love got to do with it?