Venezuela inflation rate was 2.3 pct in November
CARACAS Dec 04 (Reuters) - Venezuela's consumer prices rose 2.3 percent in November, the central bank said on Tuesday, faster than the 1.7 percent recorded during October.
Twelve-month inflation to November was 18.0 percent, while the accumulated rise in the first 11 months of 2012 was 16.0 percent, the bank said.
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |