Venezuela inflation rate was 2.3 pct in November
CARACAS Dec 04 (Reuters) - Venezuela's consumer prices rose 2.3 percent in November, the central bank said on Tuesday, faster than the 1.7 percent recorded during October.
Twelve-month inflation to November was 18.0 percent, while the accumulated rise in the first 11 months of 2012 was 16.0 percent, the bank said.
- Ukraine accuses Russia of "undisguised aggression" as rebels advance |
- Disruptive Hong Kong protests loom after China rules out democracy |
- Syrian army, rebels fight on Golan where peacekeepers held |
- NATO to create new 'spearhead' force to respond to crises
- After unrest over shooting, Ferguson police now wear body cameras