BRIEF-Verizon CEO says not planning major acquisitions
Dec 4 (Reuters) - Verizon Communications Inc : * CEO says sees any future acquisitions in the tens of millions dollar range
rather than in the hundreds of millions * Says considering share buyback 12-18 months from now * Says would not be interested in buying DISH spectrum if it came
up for sale
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Cold, ice grip U.S. as more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'