WTO says U.S. must comply with meat-labeling ruling by May
Dec 4 (Reuters) - The United States must bring its country-of-origin labeling rules into compliance with an earlier World Trade Organization ruling by May 23, 2013, according to a WTO decision on Tuesday, the Canadian government said.
The WTO ruled on June 29 that the U.S. meat labeling program unfairly discriminates against Canada and Mexico.
- Merkel says tightening Ukraine-Russian border is key to peace deal |
- Restraint marks Ferguson, Missouri protests for third straight night |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |
- U.S. hostage rescuers dropped from night sky: Syria activist
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |