Argentina complains to WTO over U.S., European trade curbs
BUENOS AIRES Dec 5 (Reuters) - Argentina has filed complaints with the World Trade Organization against the United States over limits on beef and lemon shipments, and against the European Union for curbs on biodiesel, Foreign Minister Hector Timerman said on Wednesday.
"We're open to keep talking while this complaint is handled by the World Trade Organization," Timerman told a news conference, adding that the complaints were filed on Wednesday.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Winter storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South