German carmaker BMW sees further growth in 2013
MUNICH Dec 5 (Reuters) - German carmaker BMW AG expects to grow further next year, despite expected headwinds in the economy, board member for sales Ian Robertson said on Wednesday.
He said the European market, where it sells nearly half its cars, would remain difficult next year and also most likely in 2014.
He said BMW's unit car sales in November were "very, very strong," declining to provide details. (Reporting By Irene Preisinger; Writing by Marilyn Gerlach. Editing by Andre Grenon)
- Six people injured when camera catches fire at 30 Rockefeller Plaza
- Israel holds off on escalating Gaza barrage; West wants truce |
- Russia warns Ukraine after shell crosses border |
- 'Excessive' rubbing of engine blades caused F-35 failure: Pentagon
- Exclusive: YouTube weighs funding efforts to boost premium content - sources