Broadcom boosts revenue guidance
NEW YORK Dec 5 (Reuters) - Broadcom Corp said on Wednesday it expects its fourth quarter revenue to be at the high end of its target range due to better than expected revenue in its mobile business, sending its shares up 1.6 percent in late trade.
Broadcom had said in October that it now expects revenue of $2 billion to $2.1 billion, compared with its previous forecast range of $1.95 billion to $2.1 billion.
The chipmaker said it expects its product gross margin to be up slightly from the third quarter.
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Yemeni al Qaeda says attack on hospital was mistake
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East