Canada to decide on foreign investment "fairly soon"-Flaherty
OTTAWA Dec 5 (Reuters) - The Canadian government will make a decision fairly soon on the country's foreign investment rules, Finance Minister Jim Flaherty said on Wednesday.
"I can't speak to the timing. I can say that it's been given priority ... we're aware for the need for clarification, yes, which the Prime Minister has made clear, so it'll be addressed before long," Flaherty told reporters in Ottawa. "It'll be fairly soon."
- Search planes scour sea for missing Malaysian jetliner |
- Timeline: Malaysia Airlines flight to Beijing missing in Asia
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official