Canada to decide on foreign investment "fairly soon"-Flaherty
OTTAWA Dec 5 (Reuters) - The Canadian government will make a decision fairly soon on the country's foreign investment rules, Finance Minister Jim Flaherty said on Wednesday.
"I can't speak to the timing. I can say that it's been given priority ... we're aware for the need for clarification, yes, which the Prime Minister has made clear, so it'll be addressed before long," Flaherty told reporters in Ottawa. "It'll be fairly soon."
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message