Brazil's Cetip prepared to become exchange-CEO
SAO PAULO Dec 5 (Reuters) - Cetip SA Mercados Organizados is prepared to become an exchange if regulators decide derivatives must be traded in an exchange environment, Luiz Fernando Fleury, Cetip's chief executive officer, said on Wednesday.
As Latin America's largest clearinghouse, Cetip focuses on clearing and settlement services for securities and financial and commodity derivatives.
- Iraqi security forces and Kurds gain ground against Islamic State
- U.S. diplomat travels to West Africa as Ebola quarantine moves take hold |
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola criticizes her treatment |
- Washington state teen shooter's family living in 'nightmare'
- Ukraine votes in poll likely to strengthen president's hand |