- Survivors pulled from Oklahoma tornado debris as toll falls |
- Analysis: Some Republicans see new scandal in Sebelius fundraising
- Convicted U.S. killer Arias would join tiny death row group
- Drop in U.S. underground water levels has accelerated -USGS
- Israel fires back at Syria after gunshots at its troops
Brazil's Cetip prepared to become exchange-CEO
SAO PAULO |
SAO PAULO Dec 5 (Reuters) - Cetip SA Mercados Organizados is prepared to become an exchange if regulators decide derivatives must be traded in an exchange environment, Luiz Fernando Fleury, Cetip's chief executive officer, said on Wednesday.
As Latin America's largest clearinghouse, Cetip focuses on clearing and settlement services for securities and financial and commodity derivatives.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this