Brazil's Cetip prepared to become exchange-CEO
SAO PAULO Dec 5 (Reuters) - Cetip SA Mercados Organizados is prepared to become an exchange if regulators decide derivatives must be traded in an exchange environment, Luiz Fernando Fleury, Cetip's chief executive officer, said on Wednesday.
As Latin America's largest clearinghouse, Cetip focuses on clearing and settlement services for securities and financial and commodity derivatives.
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- 'Good night': Haunting final contact from missing Malaysian jet |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |