Charterhouse, CVC mandate banks for Ista sale -sources
FRANKFURT, Nov (Reuters) - Private equity groups Charterhouse and CVC have mandated Deutsche Bank and Goldman Sachs for a sale of energy-metering group Ista, two people close to the transaction told Reuters.
The sale is set to become one of the biggest private equity transactions in Germany next year with a price tag of up to roughly 3 billion euros ($3.9 billion), they added.
Tentative bids are expected in the first quarter of 2013, the sources said.
- Israel rejects ceasefire plan, source says, as death toll nears 850 |
- Obama tells Central American leaders most children will go home
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Bad weather seen as probable cause of Air Algerie crash
- EU edges to economic sanctions on Russia but narrows scope |