New Issue - Cinemark USA sells $400 mln in notes
Dec 5 (Reuters) - Cinemark USA Inc on Tuesday sold $400 million of senior unsecured notes in the 144a private placement market, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service. Barclays Capital, Morgan Stanley, Deutsche Bank and Wells Fargo were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: CINEMA USA AMT $400 MLN COUPON 5.125 PCT MATURITY 12/15/2022 TYPE SR NTSC ISS PRICE 100 FIRST PAY 06/15/2013 MOODY'S B2 YIELD 5.125 PCT SETTLEMENT 12/18/2012 S&P BB-MINUS SPREAD 353 BPS PAY FREE SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH N/A MORE THAN TREADS MAKE-WHOLE CALL 50 BPS
- Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning |
- Russia threatens Ukraine after shell crosses border
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- Heavy fighting breaks out near Libya's Tripoli airport, seven dead