Citigroup says plans sale of Turkish retail banking business
ISTANBUL Dec 5 (Reuters) - Citigroup is evaluating options for the sale of its retail banking business in Turkey and will focus on corporate and commercial banking in the country going forward, its Turkish unit said on Wednesday.
"As part of its global strategy ... Citi has started to evaluate options for the sale of its retail banking operations in Turkey," Citigroup Turkey said in a statement.
- U.S. and Arab allies launch first strikes on fighters in Syria |
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- Israel downs Syrian warplane it says violated its Golan airspace
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- U.S. attack on IS targets in Syria "will be answered" - fighter