Brazil regulator approves partnership of Cosan, Shell
SAO PAULO Dec 5 (Reuters) - Brazil's antitrust regulator Cade on Wednesday gave unconditional approval to the joint venture Raizen, which combines the local sugar, ethanol and fuel distribution assets of milling group Cosan SA and Royal Dutch Shell Plc.
- Investigators look for motive in Malaysia plane disappearance |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Police make third arrest in murder of Colorado socialite
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Indian Ocean poses daunting challenge in search for missing Malaysia plane