Brazil regulator approves partnership of Cosan, Shell
SAO PAULO Dec 5 (Reuters) - Brazil's antitrust regulator Cade on Wednesday gave unconditional approval to the joint venture Raizen, which combines the local sugar, ethanol and fuel distribution assets of milling group Cosan SA and Royal Dutch Shell Plc.
- Target stores' customers hit by major credit card attack
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |