Cargo ship sinks after North Sea collision, rescue under way-ANP
AMSTERDAM Dec 5 (Reuters) - A cargo ship was sinking after colliding with a container ship in the North Sea on Wednesday and a rescue operation was under way, Dutch news agency ANP cited the Dutch coastguard as saying.
It was unclear if the crew were still on board and where the ships were, ANP said.
An official at the Dutch coastguard declined to comment. (Reporting by Anthony Deutsch; Editing by Louise Ireland)
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Winning ticket sold in California for Mega Millions lottery: official |
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- India removes barriers to U.S. embassy as anger grows over diplomat's arrest