EADS to hold AGM on governance changes mid-January-source
PARIS Dec 5 (Reuters) - European aerospace group EADS will hold a shareholders' meeting in mid-January to approve changes in its governance following an ownership shakeup, a French government source close to the matter said on Wednesday.
The French and the German governments will each have two representatives on the company's board, the source said.
- Iraqi security forces and Kurds gain ground against Islamic State
- U.S. diplomat travels to West Africa as Ebola quarantine moves take hold |
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola criticizes her treatment |
- Washington state teen shooter's family living in 'nightmare'
- Ukraine votes in poll likely to strengthen president's hand |