- Planetary alignment peaks with celestial show this weekend
- UK fighters escort Pakistan plane to airport, two arrests
- Arizona jury foreman says believed Jodi Arias was abused
- Judge rules against 'America's toughest sheriff' in racial profiling lawsuit
- Justice Department defends journalist email search
EADS shareholders reach final agreement on stakes -sources
PARIS Dec 5 (Reuters) - EADS shareholders have reached final agreement on a shake-up of the aerospace group's capital and a signature of the accord is imminent, two sources close to the deal told Reuters.
An announcement is due after the market close on Wednesday, the sources said, asking not to be named.
EADs declined comment.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this