EADS shareholders reach final agreement on stakes -sources
PARIS Dec 5 (Reuters) - EADS shareholders have reached final agreement on a shake-up of the aerospace group's capital and a signature of the accord is imminent, two sources close to the deal told Reuters.
An announcement is due after the market close on Wednesday, the sources said, asking not to be named.
EADs declined comment.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |