Egypt's vice president sees breakthrough in constitution crisis
CAIRO Dec 5 (Reuters) - Egyptian Vice President Mahmoud Mekky on Wednesday proposed a dialogue on disputed articles of the draft constitution and said a breakthrough in resolving the crisis was imminent.
"I am completely confident that if not in the coming hours, in the next few days we will reach a breakthrough in the crisis and consensus," Mekky said.
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'