Egypt's Mursi back at work after protest-official
CAIRO Dec 5 (Reuters) - Egyptian President Mohamed Mursi returned to work on Wednesday morning at the presidential palace, an aide said, following a protest the evening before that forced him to leave the building.
Scores of anti-Mursi protesters remained camped outside one of the palace gates, a Reuters witness said. Traffic was flowing normally around the area that had been filled with several thousand demonstrators the night before.
- Confusion as search for Malaysian jet spreads across SE Asia |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source