CORRECTED-Emulex to offer $130 mln for New Zealand-based Endace
(Corrects to say Endace is based in New Zealand, not UK)
Dec 5 (Reuters) - Storage-equipment maker Emulex Corp intends to make an offer for New Zealand-based network equipment maker Endace Ltd for about $130 million in cash.
The 500 pence-per-share offer represents a premium of 65 percent to Endace's Tuesday closing price of 302.5 pence on the London Stock Exchange. (Reporting by Sruthi Ramakrishnan in Bangalore; Editing by Don Sebastian)
- More troops deployed in Ferguson to guard against fresh riots |
- Merkel hits diplomatic dead-end with Putin
- Jewish-nation bill frays Israel's delicate social fabric
- Ukraine reports new arrivals of Russian supplies for eastern rebels |
- Gunshots echo as violence returns to Ferguson, protests across U.S.
We are living longer but not creating financial plans to keep pace. Advisers give tips on how to make sure you don’t outlive your money. Video