CORRECTED-Emulex to offer $130 mln for New Zealand-based Endace
(Corrects to say Endace is based in New Zealand, not UK)
Dec 5 (Reuters) - Storage-equipment maker Emulex Corp intends to make an offer for New Zealand-based network equipment maker Endace Ltd for about $130 million in cash.
The 500 pence-per-share offer represents a premium of 65 percent to Endace's Tuesday closing price of 302.5 pence on the London Stock Exchange. (Reporting by Sruthi Ramakrishnan in Bangalore; Editing by Don Sebastian)
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- UPDATE 2-China bars banks from bitcoin transactions
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- Ford launches new global Mustang to buoy brand, boost margins