Philips says to take provision for EU fine in Q4
AMSTERDAM Dec 5 (Reuters) - Philips Electronics said on Wednesday it will take a provision of 509 million euros ($666 million) in the fourth quarter to cover an EU fine for cartel practices in its television business.
The Dutch company is contesting a decision by the EU's competition authority. ($1 = 0.7642 euros) (Reporting By Anthony Deutsch; Editing by Sara Webb)
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |