Belgian shipping firm Exmar in LPG joint venture with Teekay
BRUSSELS Dec 5 (Reuters) - Belgian natural gas shipping firm Exmar has entered into a joint venture with Teekay Liquified Natural Gas Partners to benefit from growth in demand for liquefied petroleum gas (LPG).
Exmar will contribute 16 LPG vessels to the joint venture, while Teekay, formed by Bermuda-based oil transporter Teekay Corp, will put in about $140 million of equity, the two companies said in a joint statement on Wednesday.
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- NSA gathers data on cellphone locations globally: report
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- Dementia epidemic looms with 135 million sufferers seen by 2050
- China's airspace zone has caused apprehension: Biden |