Belgian shipping firm Exmar in LPG joint venture with Teekay
BRUSSELS Dec 5 (Reuters) - Belgian natural gas shipping firm Exmar has entered into a joint venture with Teekay Liquified Natural Gas Partners to benefit from growth in demand for liquefied petroleum gas (LPG).
Exmar will contribute 16 LPG vessels to the joint venture, while Teekay, formed by Bermuda-based oil transporter Teekay Corp, will put in about $140 million of equity, the two companies said in a joint statement on Wednesday.
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane
- At least 15 die in Israeli shelling of Gaza school as toll exceeds 750 |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Minnesota man asked to leave Southwest flight after critical tweet