Fastjet confirms in partnership talks with Emirates
Dec 5 (Reuters) - Fastjet Plc, which was spun-off from industrial group Lonrho Plc that has interests in Africa, confirmed it was in potential partnership talks with Emirates Airline.
"Talks are at an early stage but this represents a great opportunity for both parties," Fastjet Chief Executive Ed Winter said in a statement.
Lonrho had sold its aviation unit, Fastjet, in June to British investment firm Rubicon for $86 million.
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Ukraine protesters fell Lenin statue in challenge to Yanukovich
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections