Plains CEO says Freeport deal saves gas assets
Dec 5 (Reuters) - Plains Exploration & Production Co will not have to sell gas assets to fund a recent acquisition as a result of its deal to sell itself to Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold Inc, the chief executive of Plains said on Wednesday.
On a conference call to discuss the deal, Jim Flores also said he was bullish on natural gas prices from 2015 onward.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source