RPT-US money market assets rise in latest week-iMoneyNet
NEW YORK Dec 5 (Reuters) - U.S. money market fund assets increased by $26.27 billion to $2.620 trillion in the week ended Dec. 4, the Money Fund Report said on Wednesday.
Taxable money market fund assets rose by $25.52 billion to $2.347 trillion, while tax-free assets were up by $757.5 million at $272.80 billion, according to the report, published by iMoneyNet.
Yields on taxable money market funds were unchanged from the previous week at 0.02 percent, according to the report.
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Secret Service investigates after man jumps White House fence, reaches doors
- N.Korea says imprisoned American tried to become 'second Snowden'
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins |
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |