US money market assets rise in latest week-iMoneyNet
NEW YORK Dec 5 (Reuters) - U.S. money market fund assets increased by $26.27 billion to $2.620 trillion in the week ended Dec. 4, the Money Fund Report said on Wednesday.
Taxable money market fund assets rose by $25.52 billion to $2.347 trillion, while tax-free assets were up by $757.5 million at $272.80 billion, according to the report, published by iMoneyNet.
Yields on taxable money market funds were unchanged from the previous week at 0.02 percent, according to the report.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africans, some fearful, wake to life without Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image