BRIEF-Genmab signs research deal with Japan's Kyowa Hakko Kirin
COPENHAGEN Dec 5 (Reuters) - Danish biotech company Genmab A/S said on Wednesday: * Has entered into duobody platform collaboration with Japan's Kyowa Hakko Kirin * Collaboration is to create bispecific antibodies using Genmab's DuoBody technology * If successful, the parties may decide to enter into a license agreement to develop a new DuoBody product * The financial terms of the agreement have not been disclosed, deal will not have a material impact on Genmab's 2012 financial guidance
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- South Africans, some fearful, wake to life without Mandela |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- UPDATE 4-Hurricane-force winds wreak havoc in Britain, head to Europe