Hungary's Eximbank plans to raise USD500m through USD bond
LONDON, Dec 5 (IFR) - Hungary's Eximbank (BB/BB+) has announced that it plans to raise USD500m through a Reg S/144a February 2018 US dollar-denominated bond, according to a source.
Guidance remains at 5.875% area. The deal is being managed by Deutsche Bank and Jefferies and will price on Wednesday. (Reporting by Abhinav Ramnarayan; Editing by Sudip Roy)
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- Winning ticket sold in California for Mega Millions lottery: official |
- India removes barriers to U.S. embassy as anger grows over diplomat's arrest