Hungary's Magyar Eximbank plans long 5-yr USD bond
LONDON, Dec 5 (IFR) - Hungary's Magyar Export-Import Bank, rated Ba1/BB/BB+, is planning to issue a long 5-year US dollar-denominated bond.
The issuer, which is wholly owned by the Republic of Hungary, has set initial price guidance for the new note in the 5.875% area.
Deutsche Bank and Jefferies are the leads on the transaction. (Reporting by Davide Scigliuzzo; Editing by Sudip Roy)
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections
- Thai PM proposes referendum on her future as protesters prepare big push
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police