TEXT-S&P: Atlantic Broadband ratings unaffected by acquisition
Dec 5 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said today that its 'B+' corporate credit rating on Quincy, Mass.-based cable-TV provider Atlantic Broadband Finance LLC remains on CreditWatch with positive implications following the Nov. 30, 2012, acquisition of the company by Montreal-based cable operator Cogeco Cable Inc. (BB+/Stable/--). We view Atlantic Broadband's stand-alone credit profile as `b+'. The key consideration for a potential upgrade of the corporate credit rating on Atlantic Broadband will be our assessment of the strategic, longer term importance of Atlantic Broadband to Cogeco.
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- Palestinian death toll rises to 77 as Israel hits Gaza over rocket fire |
- Man charged with murder in Texas shooting deaths of six |
- Wall Street edges lower on Portugal bank worry
- Berlin tells CIA station chief to leave in spy scandal