Laurentian Bank profit up 71 pct
Dec 5 (Reuters) - Laurentian Bank of Canada's fourth-quarter profit rose 71 percent on loan growth and it raised its quarterly dividend.
Laurentian, Canada's eighth-largest bank by market capitalization, reported profit of C$45.7 million, or C$1.51 per share, compared with C$26.7 million, or 99 Canadian cents per share, a year earlier.
Total revenue rose 15 percent to C$210.4 million
Montreal-based Laurentian increased its quarterly dividend by 2 Canadian cents to 49 Canadian cents per share.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- With song and sadness, South Africans mourn Mandela |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai