LME gets UK court approval for HKEx takeover
LONDON Dec 5 (Reuters) - The London Metal Exchange (LME) said on Wednesday Britain's High Court had approved its $2.2 billion takeover by Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing.
The LME said in a statement the transaction was expected to become effective on Thursday. (Reporting by Eric Onstad; Editing by Alison Birrane)
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- Ukraine accuses Russia of invasion after aid convoy crosses border |
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon |