Luxottica renews Prada license deal
MILAN Dec 5 (Reuters) - Italian eyewear maker Luxottica has renewed its license deal with luxury goods group Prada to the end of 2018, the two companies said on Wednesday.
In a joint statement, they said the agreement related to the design, production and exclusive worldwide distribution of Prada and Miu Miu-branded prescription lenses and sun glasses.
No financial details were disclosed.
(Reporting By Danilo Masoni; editing by Stephen Jewkes)
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |