Luxottica renews Prada license deal
MILAN Dec 5 (Reuters) - Italian eyewear maker Luxottica has renewed its license deal with luxury goods group Prada to the end of 2018, the two companies said on Wednesday.
In a joint statement, they said the agreement related to the design, production and exclusive worldwide distribution of Prada and Miu Miu-branded prescription lenses and sun glasses.
No financial details were disclosed.
(Reporting By Danilo Masoni; editing by Stephen Jewkes)
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- U.S. authorities investigate suspected threat against Obama: reports
- Putin says Russia must strengthen its economic, military position in Arctic
- California passes 'yes-means-yes' campus sexual assault bill