Luxottica renews Prada license deal
MILAN Dec 5 (Reuters) - Italian eyewear maker Luxottica has renewed its license deal with luxury goods group Prada to the end of 2018, the two companies said on Wednesday.
In a joint statement, they said the agreement related to the design, production and exclusive worldwide distribution of Prada and Miu Miu-branded prescription lenses and sun glasses.
No financial details were disclosed.
(Reporting By Danilo Masoni; editing by Stephen Jewkes)
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Yemeni al Qaeda says attack on hospital was mistake
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East