Luxottica renews Prada license deal
MILAN Dec 5 (Reuters) - Italian eyewear maker Luxottica has renewed its license deal with luxury goods group Prada to the end of 2018, the two companies said on Wednesday.
In a joint statement, they said the agreement related to the design, production and exclusive worldwide distribution of Prada and Miu Miu-branded prescription lenses and sun glasses.
No financial details were disclosed.
(Reporting By Danilo Masoni; editing by Stephen Jewkes)
- Malaysia Airlines denies crash report, says plane still missing |
- UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media