European stock index futures signal gains at open
PARIS Dec 5 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a higher open on Wednesday, with stocks set to resume their recent rally and track gains in Asia after comments from China's new leader fuelled hopes for a recovery.
At 0701 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50, for Germany's DAX and for France's CAC were up 0.7-0.9 percent.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Winter storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South