European stock index futures signal gains at open
PARIS Dec 5 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a higher open on Wednesday, with stocks set to resume their recent rally and track gains in Asia after comments from China's new leader fuelled hopes for a recovery.
At 0701 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50, for Germany's DAX and for France's CAC were up 0.7-0.9 percent.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- Front companies, embassies mask North Korean weapons trade - U.N
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions