Euro rises to 2-1/2 month high versus Swiss franc
LONDON Dec 5 (Reuters) - The euro rose to a 2-1/2 month high versus the Swiss franc on Wednesday, extending recent gains after Switzerland's largest banks said they would charge for some franc deposits.
The euro also rose broadly on subsiding concerns on Greece and Spain.
The euro rose 0.2 percent to 1.21560 francs, its highest level since Sep. 18, on trading platform EBS.
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report