Nikkei falls as sentiment sours on U.S. budget concerns
TOKYO, Dec 5 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei share average extended the previous session's losses on Wednesday as investor sentiment soured after Wall Street eased on concerns over the U.S. budget tangle. The Nikkei dropped 0.5 percent to 9,385.83, and the broader Topix index was also 0.5 percent lower at 778.21.
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- Israeli commandos clash with Hamas militants on Day 6 of Gaza offensive |
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- Rape and murder of 13-year-old spark debate in junta-ruled Thailand
- Israeli commandos clash with Hamas gunmen in Gaza raid