Nikkei falls as sentiment sours on U.S. budget concerns
TOKYO, Dec 5 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei share average extended the previous session's losses on Wednesday as investor sentiment soured after Wall Street eased on concerns over the U.S. budget tangle. The Nikkei dropped 0.5 percent to 9,385.83, and the broader Topix index was also 0.5 percent lower at 778.21.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |