PPR's Redcats sells U.S. Plus-Size business
PARIS Dec 5 (Reuters) - French retail group PPR said on Wednesday its Redcats unit had agreed to sell its plus-size fashion business OneStopPlus Group to private equity firms Charlesbank Capital Partners and Webster Capital for an enterprise value of $525 million.
PPR said that the deal, which is expected to close during the first quarter of 2013, marked a further step in the group's transformation into a global luxury, sports and lifestyle retailer.
- Co-pilot spoke last words heard from missing Malaysian plane |
- U.S., EU impose sanctions after Crimea moves to join Russia |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- China rejects North Korean crimes report, hits chance of prosecution
- A plunge in U.S. preschool obesity? Not so fast, experts say