Quebec sells C$500 mln debt in reopening -term sheet
Dec 5 (Reuters) - The Canadian province of Quebec on Wednesday sold C$500 million ($505 million) in a reopening of an existing issue, according to a term sheet seen by Reuters.
The 3.00 percent notes, due Sept. 1, 2023, were priced at 100.143 to yield 2.98 percent or 119 basis points over the Canadian government benchmark.
The total amount outstanding is now C$1 billion ($1.01 billion)
The investment dealer arm of National Bank of Canada was the lead manager of the sale.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai